Fall HVAC Maintenance
As the saying goes, “Time and tide wait for no one.” Whether you’re prepared or not, the summer months and warmer weather are gone, moving aside for fall and cooler temps. That means here in you need to think about preparing your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system for fall maintenance.
Maintaining your heating and cooling equipment ensures it’ll run smoothly the way it should when you need it. Investing your time and money in these seasonal maintenance tasks goes a long way to protect both your Delaware home and your HVAC investment, including your wallet. Well-running systems are more energy efficient, so they end up costing you less to run all season long.
If you haven’t scheduled an annual heating tune-up yet, it’s a good idea to get it done before the chill sets in.
The Perks of Heating System Tune-Ups
- Lower Energy Bills
Regular maintenance from your local HVAC professionals will help your heating system use as little fuel as possible. Properly maintained heating equipment will deliver a greater heat output with less fuel used, helping you save money on fuel even during the coldest months.
- Safe and Efficient Operation
During your annual heating tune-up, our highly trained service technicians will conduct a thorough safety inspection and cleaning of your boiler or furnace. This boiler or furnace tune-up will ensure that your system is operating safely at peak performance, giving you and your family unmatched peace of mind.
- Longer Equipment Lifespan
A tune-up every year will help your heating system last longer. Your boiler or furnace is a direct investment in your home: protect it! Want even more peace of mind? Sign up for a membership plan to receive an annual heating tune-up and additional benefits, like priority service and discounts on repairs
- Lower Your Risk of an Emergency
One annual visit from an HVAC professional can significantly reduce the likelihood of costly surprise breakdowns or furnace repairs. Sandri service technicians are trained to accurately diagnose, repair, and perform preventative maintenance to help avoid service calls in the future.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
Did you know that an annual heating system tune-up can improve the well-being of your family? Filter replacement and cleaning included in your tune-up will reduce the amount of common airborne allergens and pollutants that can cause asthma and allergies.
- Book your heating tune-up before the autumn rush!
Things you can do yourself:
- Stock up and change your filters every three months, but if you have allergy issues, monthly is advised.
- Make sure the registers are open and not blocked by curtains or furniture.
- Vacuum your vents to keep them clear of dust, avoiding extra filter buildup or decreased indoor air quality (IAQ).
Things to ask your technician to do:
- Perform a professional preventive maintenance on the units with the proper instruments to make sure that everything is in tip top condition.
- Clean and check your heating system, including all the connections, controls, sensors, drains, ignitor, ducts, pipes, burners, valves, motors and thermostat(s). and instruct you on anything you could do between your service visits.
Contact Us Today
Taking care of your HVAC system includes seasonal maintenance. With fall here in New Castle, DE, and colder weather encroaching, it makes good sense to call one of our Burns & McBride professionals at 302-656-5110 or request service online now to schedule your fall appointment. Keeping your system in good working order so it’s there when you need it is one of the things we do best!